About my study

I am currently studying foundation year zero at De Montfort University. After this year I will start with passion my first year of Computer science degree in the university. My university is located in a beautiful city called Leicester, UK. It has a diverse students from all over the world with many different cultures taught by a top-notch tutors. Talking about my degree, I chose Computer science as a major because I have always been passionate about innovative technologies and their ways of appliance. I am interested in creating something new that makes our life easier. CS has a lot of potentials in the future, because it relates to all areas in life. In the future I wish to become an advanced and proficient programmer to develop and maintain software systems and invent new ways to make computer's work more effective along with gaining new knowledge. I have a passion for learning artificial intelligence and it's ways of work. I wish to be an effective part in this field to develop machine learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secondary research essay ( Introduction )

Software Functionalities